Hearing Loss Forum

heartbeat in ear, different than others please read

Hi there. 29 year old female. I went for a walk this evening and went to check my pulse after. Feeling on the right side of my neck for the heart beat. As I pressed down to count my pulse, I started to hear my heartbeat/whooshing sound in my right ear.

I looked it up and can't find any answers. I only read about people who have the heartbeat sound/whooshing at any time, and pushing on their neck STOPS the sound, whereas with me when I push on my neck is the ONLY time I hear it. Any ideas?
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life