11 yr old with crazy shaking and fast heart rate can svt be passed on through genes???

when i was first diagnosed with SVT (superventicular tachycardia) my immediate reaction was what about my children i am 28 with two boys, 11 and 3 but i was told by several doctors it is not heredatory so there was no need to have them tested, but just this last day or so i was sat with my son on the sofa just wathching tv he was slumped up against me and i felt a sudden ultra fast boom of beats in my chest i panicked at first thinking it was me having an attack, but i had only just had my ablation in jan this year i have been having minor attacks but nothing like that, next minute is out of breathe and shaking , i asked if he ever felt like this before and he old me he gets it constantly. i rang the doctor this morning and he has been refered for a 24hr ecg whilst on the phone but i asked him once again could it be because i have it and he said they r acting quickly as they won't take any chances but its not passed on through genes. i just ant to know if anyone else with svt has had similar experiences????
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0