Heart Disease Community

Arm Pain

Can anyone help,
I've been having this pain on my left forearm, that comes and goes. I notice on the same arm that my veins look a little swollen and that there was a lump on my vein just under the skin. I am on heavy pain killers from a back injury and I'm not sure if that may be the caused since I been on the medication for over a year now. It doesnt hurt when I touch it but it aches pretty bad. Its not sore it just aches.Can someone help.

thank you
IMO you need to see a doctor right away..it could be a blood clot.  Have you had any IV's in that arm recently?  Regardless, get it checked out.
I had Iv's in my arm on July 19, 2007