Blood pressure

I am having hypertension for the last 8 years. I used to have high heart rate and high BP. I was given Amlopress AT-25 of one tab a day. Doctor says this is the lowest dose and my BP is under control with this dose. What I dont understand is why my heart beat  also increases when I miss the dose. Does this mean I have any heart problem. Recently I also tried one ayurvedic medicine called Muktavati for about 6 months with one tab a day and while using this medicine my BP is also normal. But since I have doubt about this ayurvedic medicine.... I stopped using this and again start Amlopress AT-25. I also checked my liver function and kidney function to check whether this ayurvedic medicine had any affect on them, but they are all normal.

My question are:-- 1)why the heart beat rises along with BP.... is it any of heart problem.If so is it a serious one?
2) Is there any scientific research made on the effect of ayurvedic medicines on BP.

Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0