Blood types
Is it possible for the mother of a child to have B+ blood type, Father to have A+, and the child to have O+ ?   Thank You for your help!
The question posted by Jack on Dec 99 I believe was incorrectly answered.  IF the mother is B and the child is O, then the father cn be O,A,or B but not AB.  Therefore the father can be A.  IF you look at the answer down further posted by Chris, it futher varifies this.  Say the mother is BO and the father is AO, then the child can be O.
If the mother and father of a child are both AB+, It would stand to reason that the child would be AB+ right? My childs father is claiming that he is not her father, all three of us are AB+.I know that the only sure way to find out is DNA testing.
I heard on a TV show   the other day, that Type o parent should not have children if the mother has Type AB blood type ????  Is that true--- I have type AB+ blood n the father has/had type O?
   I have 2 children-- they both have type AB+ blood type. I am confused???? n startled now, by that????
My wife is A-, I have 2 daughters, 1 A+ 1 A-, does this mean that I am A+.

Thank you for your help.
Can a mother with o+ blood , and the father with A+ blood have
a A- child
why is o blood type recessive
I would like to know if a mother that is rh - and a father who is o can have a child that is ab+  ?????
Is it possible to have a child with B+ blood type while both parents are o+?

I was told that it is rare but is known as the bombay phenotype. Could you please help shed some light on this, thanks.
If the father has type O+ and the mother B, and they both have sickle cell traits, what are the possible blood types for a child  that they may have?  And by them having the traits, does this increase the risk of the child being stricken with Sickle Cell disease?

thnx.

Ike
can the mother be an o blood type the father an a+ and the baby be an a-?
Is it possible for a child to be born blood type A- when both the parents are A+? And when giving bith, what is the injection needed if you are A-? Thanks for all your help-Please email me
what is the ABO system
HI I was wondering if O+ Blood is more rare than other blood types such as AB+- or A+- or B+-. Thankyou for your time.

Laura
what are the different combinations of parents blood types that could produce what blood type in the child?
according to my records my blood type is A rh D negative, what
does this mean because i have heard of that type?
Dear doc, I am still not clear on blood types, are you saying that a B type, or an A type mother can have an O type child? I had been under the impression that only two types O parents could produce an O type child.
I just have a couple of questions aboutthe blood.
First of all, What happens if someone gets a transmission of the wrong blood type?
Secondly,Which blood types are considered universal donors ?universal recipients.
And then,What type of cell does the AIDS virus destroy?
Why can a person with A or B blood type have antibodies against
the opposite blood type? Thank you.
Is it 0+ or 0- that is considered the universal donor? For the blood type that is not considered universal,why?
Is it possible to have a child with A+ blood type if both parents are O+?  Thank You for your time.
If a person is ab- and the father is type o is this possible?
if your mother is A- and your father is O, what would the child be?
is it possiable for both parents to have B positive blood types and a son to have A negative?
  My friend is expecting a baby on July 18th. And I was wondering if each parent has O Blood type, would the infant have O also?
Is is possible for a child to be born with a blood type if A+ if the mother and father are both O+?  Pleas reply ASAP

<***@****>
IF THE MOTHER IS A+ AND THE CHILD IS AB+, WHAT WOULD THE FATHER
BLOOD TYPE WILL BE?
BLOOD TYPE WILL BE?
If i have O- and my girlfriend has a+ if we **** each other what will the child have ,and if i **** the child what will our child have?
Is it possiable for a father with B+ and a mother with B+ to have a son with A-?
I'm a student and I'm doing a presentation in school, about blood groups.  I've been reading textbooks, but I'm still rather confused on the topic myself.  Could anyone just introduce me to some of the basics, like what are antigens?
Is it possible for children to have Onegative when the mother and father have B
If the father has O+ blood type and the mother has A-, what are the possiblities of the different blood types the child could have?
I am a mother of a 7yr old, I am an o- can you please tell me where this originates as the rh factor comes  from the monkeys.
If the child's father is blood type A+ and the mother's blood type is O+, what is the child's blood type?
Thank you.
I think Dumb *** is well named.  He fails to understand that people are serious and have important quaetions and information to share.  He is a dumb ***.
IF A MOTHER IS B+ AND THE FATHER IS O+ IS A CHILD WITH RH NEG POSSABLE AND WHAT ARE THE ODDS
Is it possible for the mother of a child to have O+ blood type, Father to have B+, and the child to have A+ ? Thank You for your help!
the heart is effected
Both parents have O blood and the child has AB
hoow is that possible?
Is it possible for a women to conceive sept.11 1999 and deliver may 21,2000 at 38 1/2 weeks.  and while pregnant women had to get a rhogam shot, because of her negative blood(b-). The child has the blood type of AB. my question is could the father be A or would he have to be AB.
Is there a potential problem for us to have a child , if I ( the mom) is A+ and the dad is o-?  I have heard different things.  Please let me know.
My mom is a positive and i'm a negative .Did the - pass fom my father? or is it dtill from my mom..
is it possiible for the mother of a child to be B- and get a rhgam shot to become positive whle carring the baby and the child has the blood type of AB. can the father be A and this be possible or does he have to be AB.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
I am an O negative mother and my husband is B possitive, our son is O possitive. What are the other possible blood combinations we could produce?
A related discussion, Blood Types was started.