Heart Disease Community

Breast Bone Pain

For about a week now I've noticed unusual pain in between my breasts as if the pain is located on the bone. It becomes painful when I lay a certain way, move my arms a certain way, and especially when I press on the bone. I'm worried of what this could be. Should I see a doctor and request an x-ray? What should I do?
Just to be on the safe side and for piece of mind i would go to the doctor.
You should be fine but yes, see a Cardiologist just for some reasurrance. Having pain in that area doesn't seem to be an indication of anything cardiac related.