Heart Disease Forum

Diaphragm problem??

I've been having a weird issue that seems to happen most when I sneeze, it feels like my diaphragm tenses up or flips and I have to stretch straight real fast and I can actually feel it in me flip over or have spasm's. I'm guessing it's my diaphragm since it is between my stomach and chest. Also have been having either acid reflux up in my chest or maybe heart burn, I don't know which since I've never really had ti before.
Any advice would be great.
You describe an an unusual syndrome that is best diagnosed with an in-person visit to a doctor.  I recommend that you make an appointment with your primary care physician to discuss this further particularly since one of the symptoms is chest discomfort.
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.