Attached are the reports of Mr. Krishna (Age – 6.5 (months), weight- 6.30 kg. G- Male ) .As per the doctor's consultation, he has been diagnosed with "Dilated Cardio Myopathy (DCM). Echo report and other prescription enclosed. I have few points as below, and I urge for your kind medical opinion as what can be future course of action or may forward the mail for consultation (free or chargeable) to best of your doctors and friends.
1. Since birth, child was diagnosed with no such problem (all preliminary reports were OK as per enclosed file . 100006) and is this possible to attract the same after birth and that too in a newly born child.
2. Heredity : No such issue as far as father's and mother's heredity are concerned.
3. Health : As far as health is concerned child is acting as normal and having normal growth . child is also not showing any unusual change in body structure. There is no swelling to the body or such any problem which may lead to any problem.
4. Symptoms : Approx 10 days before he suffered with "Pneumonia"and later on in subsequent medical tests diagnosed with DCM.
5. Medicine : Digoxin 0.25 mg (for kid 1/4 per day)
Furosemide and spironolactone - .50 mg (for kid ¼ per day)
Respiratory rate : 65-70 (after “Digoxin’ medicine it is 55 in sleeping condition)
Pulse rate: 145
- ‘Wheeze (crepts) sound in chest
- No ‘ mur-mur’ sound in auscultation.
3. Does report array to same fact and child is suffering with DCM (as per attached reports). If yes then what can be the medical course of action for the same.
Your quick response will be appreciated and i will be highly obliged. i am currently located at New Delhi (India). and the patient is at Bhagalpur (Bihar, India)
Ashish (+91 ) 8510055510