Heart Disease Community

Echo EF / EF (Teich)

Had my echo results today. My main question is regarding the a EF(Teich) result of 0.707 and I was wondering how that number relates to the non-Teich EF value. If I recall, in my last echo, 5 years ago, the EF was around 0.47. That test was done after a few years of low physical exercise. Since then I have been running and using the elliptical machine very rigurously 5 days a week. My main question is if the EF has actually improved. I also recall that at that time the doctor made an issue of the EF but this time he did not even mention it, and that is the reason I did not ask him,,

thank you
The bottomline is yes, your EF increased from being low 5 years ago to normal now.  Keep exercising and good work.  A normal EF is 55% or 0.55, depending on what scale you use.
hi my name is vimal, i am 20 years old  healthy male. non smoker, non drinker, It all started with a disturbing pain on left side of my chest.i directly went to er , but in few minutes i started feeling well. It was not a strong pain but since it happened for the first time so i freaked out.Next day , docs conducted Echo test and Angiogrpaphy.
Now reports of Angiography was absolutely normal
And echo report was normal except for mild mr n tr and lveff=49%

But i got really scared after the event,started feeling like a heart patients .This was due to lack of counselling on the part of doctors. The just told me it was due to gas or muscular pain nothing else.Anxiety

i still experience same disturbing pain.

Right under the left nipple , something moved,a bubble forms, pain the armpit as well,,,, n some times stretch upto my right chest,

I started reading things on  the internet, now i also feel irregular beats (i don knw if it is normal or not)... though i never feel like fainting or lightheadedness, i just get freaked out as if i m going 2 have a heartattack.

I again went to a cardiologists, he conducted ecg , reports were normal only showed  rbbb , to my surprise my Echo reports dis time were absoultely normal. no mr ,tr n lvef=75.

I have 3 questions in mind
1)am I really suffering from a heart problem or is it jus anxiety ,or muscular pain. I would also like to mention that my mind is always preoccupied with  this anxiety.
2)I didn't felt strong heatrbeats intially, but now i've statrd feeling them.,is it also due to anxiety?
3)Y does my echo reports in both the case differ, first i was diagones with mild mr/tr second time no mr n tr.?

Please help me,,,i am too much dissappointed with this pain. Please guide me.