Heart Disease Community
20k Members

Lvh and st-t abnormality

Hello I have been diagnosed with lvh 1 year back on echo. Cardiologist says its ok but I have seen inverted T waves and st-t abnormality on ecg but they say to forget about that. I have anxiety and just find ways to worry. I feel that it is bad. Anyone please share your views

Thx
It depends on what leads have the anomalous st segment.

If the cardiologist isnt concerned about it than id venture to say the problem is likely in v1-v3 which is a normal variant. Or more accurately its caused by pathologies that aren't particuarly concerning.
Left ventricular hypertrophy often causes inverted T waves and ST wave abnormality. It is nothing serious since they are most likely due to LVH not other heart diseases

You should worry more about the LVH.