Heart Disease Community

MRV finding

I recently got MRV bilateral lower limbs done for my dad.  Findings say "flattening of the right common iliac vein by the adjacent artery."  Does this indicate disease or it is normal finding?
Hi, veins are thin walled structures and hence collapsible. If there was blockage to the vein it will manifest as swelling of the legs and sometimes pain. It can also cause venous thrombosis. If he is asymptomatic now, it could be an incidental finding. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance. Regards.