A
A
A
Close
Heart Disease Community
20.2k Members

MVP but EP found PSVT

Hi :
I am 42 yrs old and had my hear rate go up at age 29 , suddelnly after death of my father , following that they found i have mild MVP< bu then changed that or it may be the same to Trace regurgitaion. I had suddenly , ( never had the racing heart before) started to have a severe bout of tachycardia, where as for a few seconds my heart went from noraml rythm to 140 + beats per minute. It was startlling and very uspetting, and i thought iw ould ahve to call 911. Upon such a spell,  i saw an EP doc and he was ncie, rana  60 day moniter on me and i go results, It says bouts of PSVT, and he said that itsa not oiften enough to have ablation, but i could to determine if it defintely is the supraventricula type and not the other more dangerous.. I no longer swim in the pool,a dn dread anything high in exercise.. its the first time that he caught anythingw  my beats.. which,, i also have several odd like palps that go three times ina row, and new thing..  what can i do to allieviate this..I ahve tried so many things to improve my health. I haven;t smoke din over a yr and also don;t drink..very hard, no drinking.. TY Kit
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1538180937
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506080564
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.