Heart Disease Forum

Mil TR

I am 32 years women i have Mild TR problem shown in ECO So there is any bi problem and which treatment is useful please let me know.
Mitral regurgitation describes a broad spectrum of syndromes.  You should talk with your doctor to determine the severity of your regurgitation and whether it is symptomatic.
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.