Mitral and aortic valves

Should i be experiencing fatigue and shortness of breath.I have a moderate aortic leak and a mild mitral leak.Does anyone else have this and feel the same.Thanks all.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sob and fatigue can result from moderate to severe valve regurgitation...the conditions would be due to a reduction of blood/oxygen with each heartbeat and whether or not,  and how well the system compensates.

I have moderate to severe mitral valve regurgitation, and I don't have any symptoms with everyday activities and moderate exercise at the fitness center.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Heart Disease Community