Heart Disease Forum

More ?'s about pac's pvc's

I would like to say how much I admire your willingness to take time out of your day to answer questions.
I can say how grateful I am to have this outlet.I have gained much insight.My fear is still there but it helps to know I am not alone.
  I have panic disorder& I had a terrible bout of pac's pvc's after a day of dehydration.exhertion.
I am deconditioned but am active and losing steadily.
I am 28 years old,do not drink,no drugs,never ever coffee have not drank soda since 1987,no chocolate.Mother of 5.
have had numerous ekgs,countless blood tests,my numbers are 160& 71 & the doc says I need to get my one number down.My fatty blood tests have been 200- 230 since age18.
I am currently battling a bout of bronchitis, 2 weeks which I think is caused from allergies/gerd.
questions?
can improper sleeping/anxiety cause muscle smasms in the left chest above the breast?I get scared because it feels like my heart when in good sense I know its muscular?
Can bronchitis cause&increase in pvc's when you are not rested&even though I am staying very hydrated I am just not hungry/ am afraid to eat for fear of triggering  skips.
I notice more pvc's when I have eaten a banana-conincidence or something more?What causes muscle spasms in the chest(never no pain just see the skin)?
Is it possible that I have had pvc's for most of my life&not know until I became hypervigilant to my body?
My holter recorded more pac's then pvc's. any signifigance?
why do I get chest pains when I have gas,belching?
one day I ate barley,broccoli,salmon&20 mins I was in pain&loose stools,then ok
Q: can improper sleeping/anxiety cause muscle smasms in the left chest above the breast?I get scared because it feels
     like my heart when in good sense I know its muscular?
A: Yes, muscle spasms could be increased with anxiety and poor sleep.  

Q: Can bronchitis cause&increase in pvc's when you are not rested&even though I am staying very hydrated I am
     just not hungry/ am afraid to eat for fear of triggering skips.
A: Bronchitis in general does not increase PVCs although the stress of the illness may.  Eating should not affect the PVCs.

Q: I notice more pvc's when I have eaten a banana-conincidence or something more?
A: Coincidence.

Q: What causes muscle spasms in
     the chest(never no pain just see the skin)?
A: A variety of different things can cause spasms including electrolyte imbalance, stress or injury to the muscle.

Q:   Is it possible that I have had pvc's for most of my life
anyone else who copes with this..
does anyone recognize how posture especially while seated has any effects on pvc's?
I was diagnosed with PAC or PVC (I don't remember which) about 10 years ago.  It has gone away for months at a time, but lately it has been with me daily, mostly after dinner in the evening.

I have noticed that it seems to hit me when I'm slouching slightly in bed a couple of hours after dinner.  I don't think it's really posture-related, though, because a change in posture or position almost never has a lessening effect.  

Have you found that when you stand up it gets better?  Perhaps you, like me, are experience the flutters at a particular time of day, and you coincidentally are sitting down then...?
Just wanted to offer some words of assurance:  I have a bzillion pvc and occasional psvt.  I remember very well when they started and how frightened I would get with just a few!  The fear then can cause the chest pains and digestive troubles.  I have been through all of these questions (and once thought bananas brought them on but now think maybe they help -- ha ha!).  I only have two children and that is a lot to deal with, so I imagine that the stress of parenting (and catching everything they get plus worse) is what is really going on. Anxiety has a way of taking over and causing a LOT of symptoms so if you can get that under control you can deal with the pvcs better.

As to postural:  I do think slouching or bedtime can bring them on and/or make them more noticable, and once they "kick in" then changing posture can't get rid of them.  For me, slouching at the computer is often a trigger!  But mostly, it is related to the level of adrenaline in my system, generally socially/emotionally stressful times make the pvcs really frequent.  PSVT for me can be triggered by other things (like only one glass of wine!)  but good old pvcs seem to be a stress thing.
It is so reassuring to have come here tonight to see the responses..
I had been doing so well with ignoring them..meaning not letting them trigger off my panic..but last night I had some really hard beats and it scared me..
and they are often harder at times of quiet/inactive..
and it is so weird that I seem to get an increase of pvc's when I eat a banana..I know it seems weird but..well you know..
I could not believe you felt that way too..
and I notice them more when I am at the computer so I have been very careful for not sitting for prolonged periods of time....I do not think that standing helps but I do know I have them more often while sitting/slouching..
after a heavy meal..and not drinking enough water..and I definatley have some sort of stomach thing that triggers them...
I have read articles on improper positon of the stomach..here is the link..
http://www.energybalancing.com/stomup.html
I think it is a good article and if your not allowed to post links then I apologize...
It helps me to talk to others that experience this..
I WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING TO MY ABOVE POST. I AM DO FOR MY MENSES, AND THAT ALWAYS SEEMS TO PLAY A PART. I WONDER IF A WOMANS HORMONES GO UP OR DOWN AT THIS TIME? AND IF THAT WOULD CAUSE ARRYTHMIAS MORE.
IS NON SUSTAINED V TACH SOMETHING LIKE THIS?
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.