Brief history. 36yrs old male. Obese. Hypertension. High Cholesterol & Diabetic.
Underwent Quadruple Heart Bypass 10mths ago. Recently did an MPI stress test.
Result as follows:
1) 1mm horizontal ST depression at Bruce Stage 3. METS 10.2 (Slight chest discomfort)
2) Moderate to severe reversible defect in the distal to basal inferior & inferolateral walls of left ventricle
3) Stress defect represents 18% of the Left Ventricle by polar map quantitation.
4) Post stress Gated SPECT showed normal LV size & function with hypokinesia of Septum.
5) Post stress LVEF 58% EDV 103ml. Rest LVEF 56%EDV 95ml
Scheduled for an Angiogram in 2 weeks. Is the test results bad? Where is distal to basal inferior? Is it the LM artery or LAD or both? Did the Quadruple Bypass not worked? I had lost 38kg of weight since Surgery, off hypertensive meds & diabetic meds past few months. Worried...