Heart Disease Community

Mystery heart problem with increasing side symptoms

I've had heart problems for nearly three years now (18 till 21). It started with a simple fast heart beat. On average it goes 110-200 BPM, even when I'm resting or sleeping. It's not connected to stress or physical activity but it's constant and it's been gradually getting worse. I now also experience pressure on the chest, feeling as if a hand is squeezing my heart, trembling arms and legs, shortness of breath, tiredness, sweating, being too hot, nausea and general malaise.
First the cardiologist prescribed 2.5mg of Bisoprolol. Then that was doubled to 5mg because the previous dose didn't work any more. Now they have doubled it again (10mg) because 5mg stopped working as well.
They've done echo's, EKG's, Holters, blood work and cycling tests. Structurally there seems nothing wrong with my heart.
It's becoming such a big part of my life to always feel sick and weak and to be depending on medication in order to function.
I've never gotten an answer as to what's wrong or what's causing this and just doubling my medication dose about once a year doesn't seem like a sustainable solution.
Anyone any idea what is going on and / or what future steps could be?
Thank you in advance.
Have you had a right heart cath?
Cta?
Vq?
Ask about svt