Heart Disease Community

PAIN IN LEFT BREAST AREA...

I HAVE THESE SHARP PAINS IN THE LEFT SIDE NEAR MY LEFT BREAST, WELL RIGHT UNDER THE BREAST AREA AND NOW TODAY ON THE UPPER SIDE OF MY LEFT BREAST...I DON'T THINK IT'S HEART ISSUES, BUT I AM NOT BURPING ETC. EITHER SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS...COULD BE STRESS A BIT BUT THAT IS ALL I CAN COME UP WITH...I WILL GO TO DOCTOR'S IT'S JUST ALWAYS WHEN IT'S NOT DURING A TIME A DOCTOR IS IN OTHER THAN AN EMERGENCY ROOM AND I'D PREFER TO NOT DO THAT IF NOT NEEDED...
Hi, breast pain can occur pre menstrually. Tender sore breasts at your age could be due to pregnancy, fibrocystic breast disease due to hormonal imbalance, infections or inflammations of the breast to name a few. If the pain is aggravated with work or exercise then it could be due to cardiac pain. But when in doubt always best to have it checked. So please consult your primary care physician who may ask for an EKG or a treadmill test to rule out a cardiac cause for the pain. Regards.