Heart Disease Community

PVCs and stomach gas!!!!

Just a quick question... My younger sister who is 20 yrs old and has never suffered from pvcs/palpitions etc had an endoscopy done 3 days ago for suspected acid reflux. During the procedure they blew air into her stomach to inflate it!! Since then she obviously has alot of stomach gas but she has been having non stop pvcs too!! Yesterday for about 6 hours every third beat was an ectopic!! They have calmed down alot today and she is not really bothered by them but is there a connection between gas and palps? I know i tend to burb after a pvc and after eating i definitely get more.
I get pac/pvcs everytime I eat. It might be during or definetly soon after. It could be just animal crackers or a spag dinner. Any food. I can last for a minute to hours and cannot find a pattern.
i have same problem today has air in chest and stomack didnt feel to good had pvc all day tonight they are better and my chest dont feel full air and yes i belech all the time with my pvc
hey i just came from my cardio dr i have been having same thing your sis has the air in stomack, and yes lots lots pvc i wore a h-montor and it said i had over 36,000 thatys a lot to me but not much to her, she said the air is from the vagas nerve i think how you spell t and when you get up set with the pvc its get up set and gives you the belching of air, i have felt bad for a few days now not really hungry and just feel full all the time it comes with the pvc so hope shes doing better .tell her hang in there it will work out.
I had palps which drove me crazy for a few years. Then they told me that I ha a bad gallbladder which needed to be removed. After my surgery I had only occasional palps-one here and there. They were nothing bothersome. Now some 8 months after my surgery, I seems to be getting some GERDS going and my palps are back with a vengence driving my CRAZY!  If my stomach is settled, I don't seem to have them. If my stomach is upset and I'm burping alot, BAM!!! The palps are bothersome. It was been going on everyday for over a month now! Is there a connection?  ????? I think so!
yes i think so to, my cardio told me this morn that they do seem to come together and the gerd can make them worse so i know ive had well my 24 hr showed over 36,000 plalp/flutters and i have the belching to go with it so i know they come together , and if am stressed i get a full feeling and air in chest with lots palps, seems like doubling meds not help either just have to let them do there thing and hope they go away soon . hope you have less palps today
I'm not sure what causes it but I get the same thing. My PVC's happen after eating and then a couple hours after I'll have an episode with gas. As soon as I get the PVC's I get up from my desk and walk for a few minutes. I burp several times. I've been through all of the tests and found that I have a mild case of MVP. But as far as the gas....none of the doctors gave an explanation. This isn't much help but at least you know that you're not alone.