Pain 3months after stent replacement

I had 4 coated stents in my RCA and 1 un-coated stent in my LCA and at my 2 month follow-up review told my cardiologist that I was experiencing a slight twinge in the mornings on the mid side of my left clavical. Then all of a sudden 3 months the pain became significant and persistent so I had a Rest/Gated Stress Myocardial Perfusion Test with Wall Motion. The results were non-diagnostic showing no signs of ischemia, but mild scaring due to 2 heart attacks before stent placement.
During the exercise portion of the stress test, my back pain disappeared. But afterward returned. It subsides when horizontal so I can sleep, but daytime it is there most of the time and even sometimes rolls around to the front of my chest.
7 years before stent placement I had ballooning out of RCA leaving LCA 50% plugged - no stent placement.
Got any ideas what is happening?

This discussion is related to Chest Pain following stent placement.  All tests show normal..
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0