Heart Disease Community

Unstable angina?

My chest pains started up again about 2 months ago after 9 months without.  I had one really bad attack, but then went for 10 days with hardly any.  Thursday and Friday I had prolonged low-grade chest pressure radiating into the jaw when under stress at work  Yesterday was OK, but today I had the same thing at church, the only provocation being that it is cold.  This is getting scary.  I wish my NHS cardiology appointment would come through.

Is this unstable angina?
If it won't ease up or gets too uncomfortable, could you go to the ER? I don't know your insurance status but it would be easier for them to check it out while you're in pain.