Heart Disease Community

What is "significant?"

Hi.  I am new.  I am a 56 yr old wife, mother, grandmother who recently had an echocardiogram that showed: Preserved LV Function EF 60%, Mild LV Hypertrophy, and the Right Heart is "significantly" enlarged. Consistent with Chronic Lung Disease and Pulmonary Hypertension.  Does "consistent with" mean I have the disease? and what is "significant enlargement"?
significant usually means to be concerned about. Consistent with usually means usually caused by. So, I'm guessing the blood pressure in your arteries connected to the right side of the heart is high. This is caused by the arteries going through the lungs being restricted.