Heart Disease Community

What to do with AFIB, Hypertension, Pacemaker ??

My husband 72 years old and has AFIB ,Hypertension, sometime Flutters and a Pacemaker. He had three cardioversion one ablation(one year ago ). He takes Labetalol 200 mg 3times Flecainide 100mg 2times, Digoxin 0.125 a day and 1mg Ativan at evenings. I am trying to learn from books and the internet what to do to help him..  English is my second language  and it is sometime very difficult. The Physician want to make on other ablation next month.
He never explains anything to us and I do not trust him. I need help. I  appreciate any advice about his medication and
what to do next?????? Ablation WHERE ???? It is Wise to go to on other physician??? Who is the best????
Cleveland Clinic ????   Diet???? Vitamins?????    Please help us !!!!!

Givan