Heart Disease Community

about stroke near heart

last 6-7 years i have a problem of stroke near to heart, my doctor says that time your heart beat sound is missing and say to me for a cardiac check up, i done comp-lit cardiac check up in 2007 The Baroda Heart Institute, Vadodara, Gujarat, India. my report is nil, cardiology doctor says you have not a heart trouble, he says to me i think gas- acidity or muscular pain.
    few months ago i feel that strokes again, i check comp-lit cardiac check up in Ahmedabad U.N. Mehta Heart Institute, but report is nil. so what i do for this.
But i have feel that trouble at present , when i eat meal or dinner after 20-30 minutes my stroke was activ.
   sir i am confuse what is this. my age is 35 years. i have a small business in my town ( GODHRA, Panchmahal) i don't know what i do .
  help me sir.
It could very well be a problem with gas build up, because the pressure will affect the vagus nerve, and this interacts with the heart. I would perhaps look at adjusting your diet, and try some medication for lowering your acid levels, such as Omeprazole.