Heart Disease Community

angina

Please, I have been having sleepless nights for the past three weeks, and having this pain and tightness on my chest. which sometimes affect my arms and shoulders. I don't sleep at night because I feel as if I will have a heart attack. I am 37yrs old male . the pain usually occurs when am not doing anything or under emotional stress. please what should I do and what do you think it is. Please do reply as soon as possible...
At your age a heart attack is not very probable and also your symptoms seem to point in the direction of anxiety. However, you can not take chances with your heart health. I would go to see a doctor and rule out the chance of heart disease.