Heart Disease Community

breast bone discomfort

my angioplasty was last march for a 100% blockage in the front of my heart; i had already had a heart attack but am not sure when it happened. i know i was in a lot of pain for months before i went to the doctor but thought i had a shoulder problem. before i had the stent put in, and ever since, i have told my cardiologist, my surgeon and my pcp that my breast bone hurts. before it was very painful but now it is more of a discomfort, but enough so it is tires me out and i find myself taking naps. reading other posts about chest discomfort, i am not sure what to do. my doctors have told me nothing is wrong but it hurts to touch my chest. i have a follow up next month. any suggestions how to approach this appointment because tired of feeling lousy and hurting all the time.
If it hurts to touch, it can't be heart related. Sounds like nerve to me if it hurts to the touch. Just ensure you explain how it's affecting your quality of life.