Heart Disease Community

cannabis w/ ptsd, open heart surgery, nerve damage and other issues

do you think its safe to say i have legitimate reason to smoke pot cause of my conditions? I suffer from P.T.S.D, open heart surgery from mitro valve prolapse, i have a pace maker, i suffer from depression and chronic pain and nerve damage, also i have R.A.D and sever chest pain on a daily basis, i dont like the fact of narcotics such as pain killers and controlled substances, smoking weed for me helps me in a lot of ways and id just like some more professional opinion on my situation and what i should do? Thank you  
Hi, cannabis may just mask your symptoms but will worsen your clinical condition. Weed or cannabis can cause psychosis, anxiety and depression. It can also cause lung, head and neck cancers. It can affect the metabolism of other medications. With these adverse effects why do you continue to abuse recreational drugs. So, please continue with the protocol given by your doctor and good luck with your recovery. Regards.