Heart Disease Community

chest heat and dull ache

Hi,  I am very worried about my chest, breast, and shoulder pain on the right side.  I have a dull pain with heat from my breast chest and back of my shoulder straight across from my breast to back.  It gets worst and then it gets better.  Above my collarbone is very sensitive.  When I massage it the dull uncomfortable pain gets better.  I also have a lump on my neck that connects to the spot above the collarbone.  I have gone to the Dr.s but she said I have fibrosis.  Something about muscles.  Can anyone help... Please  I dont know what to do...
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The symptoms mentioned could be caused by cervical spondylosis. Some metabolic disorders like diabetes mellitus and thyroid disorders are known to simulate these symptoms. Discuss these options with your consulting doctor, who will carry out blood tests and x rays to rule out these conditions. You seem to be very anxious and in pain, take OTC pain medications like Tylenol (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen. Try applying local analgesic creams. Place ice over the painful area every 1-2hrs for pain relief. Practice relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
If you ask me, I would go to another doctor, sooner is better. Go to someone who would order tests. Call some doctors up and explain it, or just walk in the emergency ,they cannot refuse you and say it is only the muscles , how would she know without running tests what it is?

My best to you.