Aa
A
A
A
Close
Heart Disease Community
20.2k Members

chest pain

having chest pain on the right side at top of breast it hurts with deep breaths, swallowing and burping. I have been experiencing chest pain for the past 3 weeks and have had ekg, stress test, holter electrocardovas. test everything came back fine. heart problems run in my family and I am only 30 yerars old. heart rate has been as high as 122. there is also a knot on the top of the right breast about 2in from my collar bone
1 Responses
Chest pain on one side that is related to deep breaths is either musculoskeletal (you can google 'right-sided chest pain') or perhaps some kind of respiratory problem.  If you always feel it with swallowing and burping as well, you might want to talk with a gastroenterologist.

Your symptoms are almost certainly not heart-related for the simple reason that there is nothing associated with heart function in the upper right chest area.

You can google something like 'where is heart pain felt?' to get an idea of what you'd feel if you really had heart problems.
Have an Answer?
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1538184537
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.