Heart Disease Community

chest pain

having chest pain on the right side at top of breast it hurts with deep breaths, swallowing and burping. I have been experiencing chest pain for the past 3 weeks and have had ekg, stress test, holter electrocardovas. test everything came back fine. heart problems run in my family and I am only 30 yerars old. heart rate has been as high as 122. there is also a knot on the top of the right breast about 2in from my collar bone
Chest pain on one side that is related to deep breaths is either musculoskeletal (you can google 'right-sided chest pain') or perhaps some kind of respiratory problem.  If you always feel it with swallowing and burping as well, you might want to talk with a gastroenterologist.

Your symptoms are almost certainly not heart-related for the simple reason that there is nothing associated with heart function in the upper right chest area.

You can google something like 'where is heart pain felt?' to get an idea of what you'd feel if you really had heart problems.