dialated cardiomyopathy

hi my husband has just been diagonosed with this condition we are a young family with young children and the impact has been hard on us. we are currently going down to papworth to se a transplant co ordinater to be assessed for transplant as that is our only option . he aslo has lv dyfunction which we dont seem to no anything about this and was wondering if you could enlighten me on this , my name is claire and my husbands name is lenny we are both 30 very scared and would appreciate some help and advice
kind regards
claire
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hi connie thanks for your kind words i was unable to post my question to the doctor as they said they were full today, im new to this site so im just learning to find my way round thanks for your advice
kind regards
claire
Helpful - 0
Hi Claire,

I'm so sorry to read about the difficult situation that you and your husband are facing. Besides having a discussion on this Forum, please consider posting your questions to the doctor.  You can click on the link (above, left) and try and ask questions directly of the Cleveland Clinic physician.  

Best wishes to you both

connie
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Heart Disease Community