heart palputations......

My heart palputations are getting worse as the years go by and I cant understand why my blood pressure goes so high..........IM in good health I might be just about 15 pounds over weight. My sugar is good about 94 non fasting.......my HDL is good........I just get these angina attacks and extreamly bothersome palputations that are now painful they didnt start out painful and now I have them everyday and I feel them the most laying down......I cough alot not I even get angina attacks....what does this mean..I go to a Heart, Lung, and my regular doctor and they dont know what it is..........my lung doctor says maybe is GURD my heart doctor says maybe its my Lungs....my lung doctors gave me medicine for asthma......but it didnt help what ever is going on with my heart. Most the time im out of breath just doing nothing and I get dizzy.......and disorent..Can anyone tell me what this could be and why my blood pressure goes up so high.....I had it checked on Friday and it was 153 over 110 and this is high for me because about five years ago it used to be low.....110 over 70 and cant figure this out.....and this is bothering me everyday now...Please if anyone can help and tell me what else can I do without having to take more invasive test........please let me know....the doctor told me if I dont control my blood pressure that I will have a stroke in five years well I take blood pressure medicine...Toprol XL 50mg..this seemed to work.....but as soon as I get off it my blood pressure goes right back up....I would like not having to take medicine if possible.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
RELAX GETTING WORRIED ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS ONLY MAKES THEM WORSE. PALPUTATIONS GET WORSE WITH STRESS AND GETTING WORRIED ABOUT THEM IS STRESS. PLEASE TRY NOT TO DO THAT BECAUSE I USED TO DO THE SAME AND I ONLY KEPT GETTING SICKER AND SICKER, I LEARNED YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME AND LIVE. GOOD LUCK
Helpful - 0
I am 60 years of age and quite fit and not overweight. I do not get stressed about anything but started about 6 months ago with these things. I have had a heart monitor on for 24 hours but nothing showed up. Can anyone please help?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Heart Disease Community