Aa
A
A
A
Close
Heart Disease Community
20.1k Members

minni stroke ?

at 38 i had a heart attack thats two years ago now but over the past 6 months iv been suffering small complaints it started where i would have episodes of fingers going numb and tingerly then distorted vision and concetration went bad forgot words i wanted to say. its happened about six times and last around 15 mins also i have a reocurring swelling of the right hand when i am a sleep on odd occasions last time it happened my two smallest fingers went numb for around 24 hours i am getting more breathless when going up stairs and sometime find it hard to catch my breath but i think that part is anxiousness since the episode of my hand swelling up my fingers are swolen   i have just had a neck and brain scan and had ecg and chest exray and awaiting blood test getting results on thursday ?
1 Responses
404682 tn?1324583418
All you can really do at this point is try to stay calm ( easier said than done) until you get your results on Thursday. If the symptoms you have been experiencing get worse I would go to the ER to be checked.

Good Luck to you
Jerz
Have an Answer?
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1538184537
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.