Heart Disease Community

palpitations and hunger?

Hi I am just wondering if there is anyone else out there that feels the palpitations more when the are hungry. Not sure if I am just grasping at straws to find a reason why they get worse.
Thanks... ricoh
I definitely get more pvcs when i go for a long time without food. Then again i also get more pvcs if i eat too much. I do however get alot of indigestion so that maybe why i'm not sure. :(
Yes.  Low blood sugar kicks my palpitations into high gear.  I'm sensitive to adrenaline (stress, exercise, fear, anger, etc.) and since low levels of blood sugar cause an adrenaline dump, it's not surprising.
Yes, I was looking for anyone else that gets palpitations when hungry. That's what I noticed yesterday. I went a long time between meals and without caffeine, I started getting the.
My heart does the same thing! My doctor told me that the heart can palpitate worse if you eat a lot because it basically makes your stomach super full and your heart hits against the stomach, making it palpitate. But Mine does completely opposite. If I feel hungry, my heart palpitations feel like they get worse. Once I eat, they go away! I'm still not sure why this happens.
I have the same thing.  I get really bad runs  of PVCs when I'm hungry and the only thing that makes them stop is eating.  I asked my doctor about the connection and she says there is none, but I strongly disagree.
Hi ive being getting these ectopic beats too when stressed over eating and skipping meals the other day i felt this chest thump while in work checked my pulse wasnt that high then got this wave of hunger that wouldnt go away untill i ate to be honest im getting fed up with these ectopic beats
I have the same thing happen to me. It is pretty scary. I will see what my doctor says on Monday.
Had a major episode last week while hungry - heart started rapidly fluttering while driving and started getting dizzy as if I was going to pass out. Pulled over, episode passed, and ate lunch. Things felt somewhat normal for most of the day, but felt the onset of the same episode toward the end of the afternoon w/out the full experience. Scared the $@% out of me.
I have the same thing. It took me a while to realize it happened when I was hungry.  There must be a connection.
I am the same at night time and scares me so much I don't sleep. I am over weight so refuse so give in to it and eat!
I have been suffering excessive "hunger" pangs, NOT appetite, rush of adrenaline or whatever could be cortisol or insulin or ???? feeling faint, passing out almost, sweating, causing angina!!  Blood sugar level is "normal"  as a results, because nobody knows what this is triggered by, I am suffeirng unstable angina....Any idea what this could be ?  Please help.
So, obviously, hormones kicking is now affecting the heart resulting in unstable angina, and who knows, may be heart attack or stroke next...
Yeah I thought I was the only person who experience this , I also have them when I'm sleepy or too hot or too cold or just laying down resting ...it's really scary sometimes well all the time , I hate that feeling and I always feel like I'm gonna have s heart attack or something and the anxiety of it makes the palpitations even worse , it's like one bog viscous cycle
Wow. How strange. I thought I was the only fool suffering from this. My indigestion or GERD also becomes worse the hungrier I get!
I'm dealing with this as we speak. All day long since Sunday. At first I thought it was something I ate... but I honestly don't eat much. On top of it my period is well over month and half late (started a birth control pill, but after not getting period, didn't start second pack), and my appetite is crazy but I can't actually eat because everything makes me nauseous. I'm not pregnant, I'm only 31.. I don't know if I'm in denial of something,  or if it's just something that'll pass. Also.. not anxiety.. or at least that's not the case in beginning.. I'm just lost
yes I've had this for literally years but it seems to be getting worse. It happens after eating carbs, sugar, or too much food.
It happens in the morning when I wait too long to eat breakfast. It happens if I consume caffeine.
I have same problem now. I have skipped beats when I am hungry. Anyone know how to solve it?
I also get this.  Also the doctor said that you don't get pvc's when blood sugar is low.  That none of her diabetics get this and you'd expect them to if it were a common symptom......but if I delay a meal, I flush up in the face and get ectopic beats.  I can then get them while eating as well, but I know that the food will eventually calm them down, once the nerves in my stomach calm down.
I believe it's a mix of anxiety, bottled anger, and electrolyte imbalance .

I suggest keeping track of it and see if theres a pattern that normally causes it .
In my case, in 30 years of experience, they're definitely brought on by hunger (or low blood sugar that occurs when hungry). Eating causes them to stop. It could be adrenaline released when blood sugar is low. They also happen when I'm sick, when I have an allergic reaction, when I get too hot, and when I don't get enough sleep.
Hunger , Being too cold , hot, caffeine. sugar.. etc .. you name it ..even just standing up cause PVC .. sometimes taking aspirin calms it down .. but its back after it wears off ...
I believe some of us are suffering hyperinsulemia.  I started eating/grazing every two to three hours, tiny amount of carbs as little as possible, no caffeine or stimulants.  Feeling much better
Many of us are suffering from hyperinsulemia. I cut off carbs and eat very little portions of this food group, up your electrolytes naturally through foods not manufactured powder or liquid, move around, don't wait too long between eating, graze a little all day, up your food intake high in magnesium, and some of you perhpas try various types of magnesium for PVCs, eat foods high in potassium, Vit E (try wheat germ oil from Solgar which I took for a while) or eat lots of lfax seed, chia seeds etc.. Vit C from foods and so forth.  I was taking my blood sugar level upon waking and during those attacks of faux hunger and symptoms, my blood sugar level was always high!!  We are chronically dehydrated which will NOT show in blood serum tests, chronically malnourished, lead imbalanced lives, our circadian rythm is messed up.