Heart Disease Community

pvcs

my question is can pvcs become worse when you pull a muscle.i was working in my flower garden the other day and after about an hour i was having pain in my neck and back and other places the pain is really bad then i noticed my pvcs alot[ was sent to card 3 years ago and report came back and said looks good] does your pvcs get worse when you are in alot of pain.                                                    

This discussion is related to Pulled muscle and PVCs?.
How do you know they're PVC's and not PAC's. You can't feel the difference and you can't tell without an EKG and rhythm strip.  PAC's can get worse when your anxiety is up which is caused by pain. See your doctor for a diagnosis.