Heart Disease Community

right breast pain

I had double bypass surgery 5 weeks ago.  I am having a lot of pain in right breast.  It seems deep inside, aggravated when I walk a short distance and also hurts when I take deep breath or when I move the wrong way. Was told it may be from the drain site but I am concerned it hasn't subsided and not sure who to call, my own dr, my surgeon or my cardiologist, this is giving me a great deal of anxiety.  Anyone else experience this, I have heard some say left breast pain, but this is my right.  Please help!!!
How are you? What other symptoms are present? The pain could be due to your previous surgery, referred pain, musculoskeletal, cardiac, or pulmonary issues. If the pain persists, you may need to check with your attending physician first for initial evaluation. A  referral to the specialists may be indicated depending on the results of the initial assessment.  Take care and do keep us posted.