verapamil and maxzide question #4 please !

Have a question please:  I am verapamil and maxzide daily - 320mg verap/ low dose max, cant remember it ? at this time !  iv  been on this for about 4 to 5 months (time flys)  this past week, I take the meds as normal in the a.m - around 45 to 60mins (on the dot !)  I get restless, and have pannic like attacks - this causes my b.p to rise !  I cant for the life of me understand why this happens. as it never happend before ?  have I become Allergic to the meds ???
or is it a new pre- side effect when taking the meds ??   to combat this problem (belive it or not ) I take Natural Calm
powder magnesium in hot water- drink.. it works in calming me down and stops the pannic attacks on the spot.

now im wondering if the meds have caused a drop in magnesium ?  or is just my system is allergic to the meds ?

I also have problems with being in the heat over 85 deg F  and direct sun light !  as I dehydrate rapid on these meds
no matter how much water , fluids I drink .   think I ansured my question .. lol

any help would be nice !  thanks to all .. boogernose