vibrating in upper right chest

I am a 54 year old white female, 205 pounds.  I am a wife,mother, and raising 4 grandchildren.  I am the nurse intake coordinator for a home health agency.  I have fibromyalgia,hypertension.  The last 2 days I have felt like there was a vibrating cell phone in a pocket on my upper right chest area, yet I don't have a pocket or a cell phone there!  There is not any pain, and my heart rate is 96.  It is not ongoing, but it is getting for frequent.  It scares me because I know there is not anything there to make my chest vibate/shiver.  Have you ever had anyone else say they've felt this way?  Should I see an MD?
Not sure what that could be and haven't had anyone complain to me about that before, but to be sure, I would recommend a baseline ECG and then a Holter monitor to make sure this isn't some form of cardiac arrhythmia.  I am mostly concerned for an SVT including atrial fibrillation.  
A related discussion, vibrating in upper right chest was started.

You are reading content posted in the Heart Disease Forum

Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.