Broderline postivie for ischemia

I went for a treadmill test and doctor report have a remarks "borderline positive for [email protected] 17.10 mets.105.39 of PMHR upslopping in inferior and lateral leads during peak stress, patient asymptomatic.

What does this mean?
It means that there are signs in the ECG signals that your heart is suffering from ischemia during maximum physical effort.
The signs are however borderline positive, which means that the conclusion of ischemia could be wrong or that the ischemia is minimal.
Are there followup actions planned?
If it really is ischemia,  the least you should do is try to avoid it from getting worse. (healthy lifestyle, blood pressure control, cholesterol lowering medication, ..)
Thanks Ger57.
I am schedule to see my EP next month.
The Cardiology I seem said it unlikely they is any blockage.
My blood pressure is also normal and I am a not smoker and don't take alcoholic drink.
I also take part in endurance race (Full Marathon) and exercise three time per weeks. On Mon and Wed, I run between 8-10km. On weekend, I run 15-21km.
For the pass few months, I notice a drip in my ability to sustains my long run. after 10km, I become exhausted. have to stop to walk instead. Before that, I could easily run 21km without stopping.  
After the run, I also feel very tried and I could feel my chest and heart being very tried.
I Google ischemia and it said about blockage and heart attack. This make me very worry.
Do I have a blockage or other heart condition?
Should I continue with my run or stop?
I hope to continue as it my passion.
Thank you
Hi KanTang,

At your age, why would it be so unlikely? Because you are an athlete and have a healthy lifestyle?  Sure, that minimizes the risk for a heart disease but does not make it impossible.

Although there is possibly nothing wrong with your heart, I advice you to take it easy till you have seen your EP.
Cut down on your mileage and/or your speed to avoid the situation where you get this extreme tiredness, till your doctor gives you the "green light" again.
Better safe than sorry!

Take care,
Ger
thanks Ger

You are reading content posted in the Heart Health Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.