Dizziness and palpatations

Hello everyone.
Here is my story...

I'm a 35 year old male. Reasonably fit, moderate drinker and smoker. I've never had any problems with my health until about two years ago when I started have intense dizzy spells. These would come and go and when they come, I feel like my head is in a bubble and my speech is slighty slurred. Went for some blood tests and my go says that everything is normal, only my cholesterol is slightly high. She says that the reason for my dizziness is most probably due to stress. After about a year, the dizziness has become better but I'm still nervous about going out as I'm afraid I'll faint (. I've never fainted yet but felt pretty close at times)
  About 3 months ago, I started having bad palpitations and went to a cardiologist and he says that I have Afib. Gave me 40mg inderal to take as needed but he says it wasn't serious as the Ekg,stress test and echo all came back normal.
  I still have dizziness about three times a week and some skipped beats etc most nights. Recently got a heart monitor and found out that my resting heart rate is sometimes as low as 43 and averages around 55.
    My questions are..
1) can stress cause such long term dizziness? It's really putting me into depression as I'm worried all the time
2) the heart problems only started about 3 months ago, is it in anyway connected to my dizziness?
3) I read that inderal should not be taken if I have a low heart rate, but the doctor seems unworried
4) any suggestions and opinions on what's actually wrong with me? I'm really depressed as I have no conclusions to my health problems. I've seen many doctors and they all say I'm fine and it's due to stress, but it seems like it's more serious. Sometimes I'm having a really good day and suddenly I'll have extreme dizziness and my skipped beats comes mostly at night.

Thanks for reading. Good health to everyone!

You are reading content posted in the Heart Health Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.