Heart Health Community
358 Members

Heart attack-Need second opinions

My father is 49 he had a huge heart attack last Monday it is now Sunday just under one week later, he had a clot blocking his main artery to the heart 100%, the managed to remove the clot my father went into cardiac arrest 7 times and is now on a life support machine, on painkillers such as morphine, and is now on a small amount of sedation. He is moving his neck and opening his eyes time to time. Should there be more improvements by now?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Not a question even a doctor can answer from information over the web... but there must be some statistics on the type of heart attack experienced.

I'd keep my fingers crossed (pray if that works for you) and discuss all questions with the attending doctor(s).  
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.