Heart Health Community
361 Members

Ill definition of right heart border

My 27 year old had an xray yesterday for shortness of breath and chest pains. She was told there was nothing wrong with her and sent home. However, the xray results showed, 'there is a slight ill-definition of the right heart border, unchanged compared to june 2014, and due to a mild pectus excavatum deformity. Lungs are clear, as are pleural spaces.'
When she had the same symptoms and had an xray in june last year, she was told she had pleurisy.
Can someone please tell me what the results mean and why she has been given two different diagnosis with the same symptoms and xray results?
I don't know what to do.
Thanks.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.