Heart Health Community
361 Members

Strange Heart "vibration" sensation

Hello, I am 14 year old Male, and occasionally I feel a vibration feeling around my heart area. I find when it happens, I put my hand on my chest, and I find it beats twice, like I'm pretty sure it's supposed to beat like "beat" then half a second pause, then beat again, but in that half a second pause it beats, so it's like "beat" "beat", "beat beat". I've had this for a while and it comes at random times of the day, I'm wondering if anyone else gets this or if there is anything to help prevent this happening. I am fairly certain it's a muscle spasm or something, because it feels just like a vibration, then it goes.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.