Heart Rhythm Community

A Simple Ty

Hello Everyone...it has been quite some time since I have posted on here...I still read the forum daily...I went through a really rough time when I first found out about my PVC's...I basically had a nervous breakdown over all of this...I am doing much better now and I am learning to accept this is just the way my life is...I can let it ruin me or I can live...I choose to live...I just wanted to take the time to say "Ty" to all of the wonderful people I have met on here and "Ty" for all the words of wisdom and comfort I have received...

God Bless u All...
Cathy
Hey Cathy!!

I've been wondering where you've been?!!

I think Randy Pausch said it perfectly:  "We can't change the cards we're dealt, just the way we play the hand."

He tells his children, "You have to decide if you're a Tigger or an Eeyore."

I'm trying to be a Tigger : )

connie

Welcome back,    I was worried about you.  I  am glad to hear you are better.  All you can do is take it one day at a time and try to put it out of your head a little bit each day.  I'm with Connie-let's be Tiggers!