A
A
A
Close
Heart Rhythm Community
12.2k Members
402646 tn?1202521402

A Simple Ty

Hello Everyone...it has been quite some time since I have posted on here...I still read the forum daily...I went through a really rough time when I first found out about my PVC's...I basically had a nervous breakdown over all of this...I am doing much better now and I am learning to accept this is just the way my life is...I can let it ruin me or I can live...I choose to live...I just wanted to take the time to say "Ty" to all of the wonderful people I have met on here and "Ty" for all the words of wisdom and comfort I have received...

God Bless u All...
Cathy
2 Responses
21064 tn?1309308733
Hey Cathy!!

I've been wondering where you've been?!!

I think Randy Pausch said it perfectly:  "We can't change the cards we're dealt, just the way we play the hand."

He tells his children, "You have to decide if you're a Tigger or an Eeyore."

I'm trying to be a Tigger : )

connie

Welcome back,    I was worried about you.  I  am glad to hear you are better.  All you can do is take it one day at a time and try to put it out of your head a little bit each day.  I'm with Connie-let's be Tiggers!
Have an Answer?
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
1807132 tn?1318743597
Chicago, IL
1423357 tn?1511085442
Central, MA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.