Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ablation in Atlanta Ga

I'm closing in on making a decision about have an ablation for svt.  I want the best EP in the Atlanta area.  Any thoughts?  
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1137980 tn?1281285446
I'll be the first to offer...Dr. Natale i think is based out of Texas somewhere and was the original developer of the ablation and trains top dog docs all  over the world in the procedure i understand.....there;s my two cents......
Helpful - 0
770426 tn?1235061489
I live in Atlanta and had an extremely successful PVI ablation for afib and aflutter almost a year ago. Not the same as what you are experiencing, but from what I understand the procedure for what you have is not as complicated.

I highly recommend Dr. David DeLurgio at the Emory Clinic. I saw him for about 2 years before I got up the nerve to have the ablation. He and the other EPs in his office (espcially Dr. Leon) are extremely qualified. There are also some excellent EPs at Piedmont Hospital but I trusted Dr. DeLurgio, his staff, and he had tons of experience.

I see no reason to leave the Atlanta area for an ablation when we have some of the best EPs right here in our back yard. Good luck to you!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Heart Rhythm Community

Top Arrhythmias Answerers
1807132 tn?1318743597
Chicago, IL
1423357 tn?1511085442
Central, MA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.