Heart Rhythm Community

Gurgling Sensation in Upper Left Side

I'm 22, I have a valvular heart disease, had it my entire life and for the past two days, I've been having a gurgle feeling come from my left side, It feels like the heart but its hard to say. I currently find myself between two check ups separated by years. I train a couple times a weak, have no short breath issue but was wondering if I should do a check up or am I over reacting?    
SInce you have the valve disease I suggest you get checked out by your GP and probably a cardiologist if it warrants further review.