HElp with heartrbeat questions

ok im 15 years old and i had a holter and everything was good... ive had an ultrasound by the specialist himself and he said i had a good heart.... but when i play video games i get real nervouse lots and my heart will start pounding.. after this happens a few times for about 3-4 days later i can feel my heart beat a little more and it seems to be a little faster... say mid 70 beats per minute... but yeah my doctors say everything is could so im woundering what this could be thkss...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
theres nothing much else to say about it.. my thyroid checked also and all the blood tests to rule out diabetes or stuff like that.....
Helpful - 0
and theres no other symptoms although i can sometimes get weird sensations in my chest a after im playing video games..
Helpful - 0
My son was experiencing some of this also and we went to a cardiologist. He said that teenagers, most often boys experience adrenaline rushes and that they are harmless. My son would almost pass out with them, but the doctor said that it was not dangerous just a nuisance.
I hope this helps you a little. Good luck to you!
Helpful - 0
yeah thks.... thts probably what it is... it can be pretty scary but it seems to go away in the coming days after i take a break from my xbox..... but yea thks for that...
Helpful - 0
yeah man, it sounds like adreniline. which is always fun! if you do get the funny beats, lie on the ground and put your hands above your head.. give your heart a bit of room. Xbox rules though i dont blame you for wanting to play! take care x
Helpful - 0
Sounds like a really good reason not to play video games to me bud.

Feel better,
Helpful - 0
haha yeah, im gona go with rose on this one.... im an xbox live gamer and always will be lol... not that im some loser nerdy guy lol.... but yeah i get crazy adrenaline rushes from it....
Helpful - 0
but the thing is with it, it will last for many days and il be able to feel the heart beats stronger for a few days after i get one of the rushes...
Helpful - 0
anyone else have any similar experiences?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Heart Rhythm Community