Heart Rhythm Community

Heart Rate BPM

Hello my name is dean owen and i was just wondering why my hearts bpm is so high. i do a lot of cardiovascular training and eat the right food.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It would be helpful to have some data such as heart rate in BPM at rest (Taken after sitting quietly for a at least 5 minutes).  Then if you are concerned about your exercise HR, give that number too along with a general description of the level of work, e.g., jogging or sprint running...something we can understand.  At the age of 17 I think there is nothing alarming about an exercise HR approaching 200 bpm if you have developed the physical strength over a period of time of regular exercise  (months or longer at least 4 times a week).