I'm not around

Hey everyone. Sorry to say, my computer got a very nasty virus. One that can't be deleted and had to be PUT TO SLEEP!  I had to get another and now am trying to play catch up and download everything.  Please don't think I am ignoring. I'll be back as soon as I can be.  I hope everyone is skip free!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sorry to hear about the virus.  Those are such a pain!  Hope your computer is on the mend soon.  Keep us posted.  We'll be patiently (or maybe not so patiently) waiting for you to come back : )
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hurry back!  

Be sure to keep your operating system, firewall, anti-virus, and anti-spyware up to day and active....but that's another forum.

There are lots of "freeware" available to handle all the above, except the OS, unless you want to try Linux, which is itself virus resistant.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Heart Rhythm Community