Heart Rhythm Community

Last dose of metoprolol tartrate over 24 hrs ago, could I have side effects

I had my last dose of metoprolol tartrate over 24 hours ago. Today I have had periods of feeling light headed, palpatations, and fast heart rate mainly in the 90s, it was in the100s at work up to 115.y question is could this be anxiety/stress related or perhaps a problem from getting off metoprolol tartrate?  

Any help would be great :). Thank you in advance
I got conflicting data when stopping my metoprolol.  My cardiologist said to ramp it down, but my electrophysiologist said it doesn't work that way and to just stop it.  Authoritative sources on the net say you could experience a rebound effect stopping abruptly but the it disappears. Symptoms include elevated heart rate and arrhythmia.