Aa
A
A
A
Close
Heart Rhythm Community
12.1k Members

My heart feels like its beating faster than it should.

Hi im a 20 year old female. For the past couple of weeks I have been feeling like my heartbeat is faster than it normally is. Now,this isnt an everyday thing. Somedays im perfectly fine and dont notice it at all. Other days I constantly am checking my pulse because to me it feels like something out of the ordinary is happening. I feel like my heartbeat is faster than in normally should be and I dont know why. I have for many years suffered from anxiety and panic attacks. My boyfriend says that this is all in my head and nothing is going on. Im to scared to go to the ER one because I have no money and two what am i supposed to tell them is happening. Im also a hypochondriac (not sure if thats how you spell it) I dont understand what could be going on. Please can somebody give me some advice on what to do? Am I going to die? I really dont know what this could be and I dont have a primary care physician that I could go see so im kinda out of luck on going to the doctor? Please any kind of advice or suggestions would be very helpful to me as I dont know what to do!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
1807132 tn?1318747197
Chicago, IL
1423357 tn?1511089042
Central, MA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.